IGNOU, Certificate in Teaching of English, CTE-3, Teaching Strategies Papers
IGNOU offers various distance learning courses to the students. Certificate in Teaching of English is one of them. It is the need of the time. English is spoken in almost every country in the world, so it is important for the students to learn this language. Globalization also demands a good knowledge of English as it is used as the common language.
English is required at every place now days, as the common language required for the communication between people of different nations. Teaching of this particular paper “Teaching Strategies Papers” is very important as it helps the students to listen, write and read this language. The way of teaching is improved through this paper.
Frequently asked questions:
IGNOU, Certificate in Teaching of English, CTE-3, Teaching Strategies Papers consist questions based on the practical practices of teaching. The paper is designed in such a way that it enhances the nature and structure of teaching. Questions on the mode of communication between learner and teacher, understanding of learner is asked almost every year in the paper.
Certificate in Teaching of English, CTE-3, Teaching Strategies Paper is of subjective type. The questions asked in the paper should be answered in the candidates’ own words as far as possible. Total no. of questions in the paper is 5 having sub parts of it. All the questions are compulsory. However every question has an alternative question of it. Each question carries equal marks.
Total Marks and Time allotted:
Maximum marks in this paper are 100 and time in which the paper is to be solved is 2 hours.
CTE-3 Teaching English-Secondary School Published by IGNOU
Motivation and Foreign Language Teaching - Strategies for Motivation by Sven Kost
Download IGNOU, Certificate in Teaching of English, CTE-3, Teaching Strategies Papers
- IGNOU, Certificate in Teaching of English, CTE-5, Teaching English (Secondary School) Papers
- IGNOU, Certificate in Teaching of English, CTE-2, The Structure Of English Papers
- IGNOU, Certificate in Teaching of English, CTE-4, Teaching English (Elementary School) Papers
- IGNOU, Certificate In Teaching Of English, CTE-1, The Language Learner Papers
- IGNOU – B. Ed. Teaching of Science (ES- 341) Question Papers
- IGNOU - B.Ed. Teaching of Tamil (BESE-046) Question Papers
- Difference between M.Ed and MAT
- IGNOU- B. Ed. Educational Evaluation (ES- 333) Question Papers
- IGNOU Masters in English New Literatures in English Papers
- IGNOU Masters In English Aspects of Language Papers
- IGNOU Masters in English-Indian English Literature Papers
- IGNOU Masters In English British Novel Papers
- IGNOU Masters in English-American Literature Papers
- IGNOU Masters In English British Drama Papers
- IGNOU Masters In English British Poetry Papers