Vacancy for Lecturers post in various colleges of Odisha
Directorate of Higher Education Govt. Odisha has invited application for the post of Lecturers and Junior Lecturers in various disciplines of colleges under it. The minimum age for applying for both these posts is 21 years. For Junior Lecturers post the maximum age limit is 35 years and for Lecturers post the upper age limit is 40 years. The application forms should reach Directorate of Higher Education by 30th November 2013.
Details for Lecturers Post In Degree Colleges
Vacancies for the lecturers post have been announced for the following posts
- Home Science
- Logic & Philosophy
- Library Science
- Computer Science
Educational Qualification requirements for Lecturers post
Masters degree from a recognised institute in any of the subjects mentioned above. 55% marks or equivalent is the minimum requirement to apply. SC/ST candidates who have secured 50% marks can and above are eligible to apply for the Lecturers post. Physically challenged candidates too can avail this relaxation. Along with the Masters degree the candidates should have cleared NET. Candidates who have completed Ph.D degree are exempted from NET requirement.
The upper age limit for apply for the Lecturers post is 40 years. Socially & Educationally Backward Classes, SC/ST candidates, women and ex-servicemen can avail 5 years age relaxation. Physically challenged candidates whose disability level is more than 40% can avail 10 years age relaxation.
Details for Junior Lecturers post in Junior college
Candidates can apply for any of the disciplines mentioned below:
- Home Science
Educational Qualification requirement for Junior Lecturers in Junior college
Candidates with Master’s degree can apply if they have secured minimum of 55% marks in aggregate. They can apply for the subject that they have specialised during Master’s course. Candidates cannot apply for subjects that were not part of the syllabus they studied during Master’s course. For SC/ST candidates the minimum requirement is 50%.
The age of the candidates as on 1st January 2013 should be within 21- 32 years. There is a relaxation in the upper age limit by 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST. Women, Ex-Servicemen, Socially & Educationally Backward Class candidates too can avail this relaxation. There is a relaxation of 10 years for candidates belonging to physically challenged category.
The application forms are available online. Candidates need to download and send the filled application form to Director, Directorate of Higher Education, Odisha, Heads of Department Building, Bhubaneswar, Dist-Khurda, Odisha. The application form should be sent through Regd. Post or Speed Post and last date is 30th November 2013.
- Lecturers, Magadh University
- Colleges Accepting Odisha CET 2013
- Lecturers, Cochin University of Science and Technology
- Junior Lecturers in Odisha Education Service (Group-B) - Odhisha Public Service Commission
- Teaching career after B.Tech
- Eligibility Criteria for Odisha CET (Diploma) 2013
- Details of Odisha SSC Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2013
- Assistant Surgeons in Junior Class-I- Odisha Public Service Commission
- Lecturers - Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Lecturer, Cochin University of Science and Technology
- Colleges accepting OJEE score
- College Lecturer - How to become a College Lecturer?
- Application procedure for Odisha Joint Entrance Exam (OJEE)
- Lecturers, Institute of Hotel Management (Catering & Nutrition)
- Best Engineering Colleges in India 2013