Application Form of OPENNET Merchant Navy Entrance Exam
IGNOU OPENNET - Merchant Navy Entrance Test offers an enormous profession in the Shipping Industry. This Exam is conducted by Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) and Directorate General of Shipping (DGS).
The eligibility of a candidate is determined on three level, Educational Qualification, age, and Physical standard. Candidates have got to pass 10 and +2 with a minimum mark of 55% from any recognized board of education. The age must not be less than 20 years. In case of any graduation age must not be more than 22years. Age relaxations available for female candidates is 2years and SC, ST, OBC is 5 years. The eyesight should be 6/6 in each eye without any visual problem.
The application forms can be download from official website or available from the head office of IGNOU. Rate of application form is Rs 100/-. The filled in application form along with a DD of Rs. 500/- is to be sent to the prescribed address. As for the downloaded forms the fee is Rs 600/-. Candidate can also apply online and send the copy of the application form with the latest passport size photo attached on the right corner, attested copies of certificate and a DD in favors of the IGNOU OPENNET - Merchant Navy. Selection of the candidate is depends on the personal interview and written test of the candidate. The candidate selection is also depend on the policy and rules of the IGNOU OPENNET - Merchant Navy
The application form is available in the official website if IGNOU OPENNET. The candidate can download the form and take a print-out of the filled up form. The forms must be posted to the zonal office along with the exam fee, as mentioned at the time of application.
The application form for IGNOU OPENNET exam is available from the zonal and corporate offices of the institute. The candidate can personally collect the application form or sent a request by post to the institute address.
Filling the Application Form
A few important things to be kept in mind while filling the form.
- Read the prospectus very carefully prior to filling the application form.
- Don’t forget to attach Passport size photograph and attested copies of certificate.
- The filled form has to be sent along with a set of documents mentioned in the prospectus.
- IGNOU- OPENNET Question Papers
- [Video] How to join Merchant Navy
- Difference between Indian Navy and Merchant Navy
- Deck Cadet in Merchant Navy - How to become Deck Cadet in Merchant Navy?
- Merchant Navy After 12th
- How to join Merchant Navy?
- Merchant Navy, Career in Merchant Navy
- Career in Merchant Navy after B.Sc in Nautical Science
- IGNOU OPENNET: Entrance Test for Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc(Nautical Science)- Reasoning Aptitude (Test I) Papers
- Government jobs in the field of Merchant Navy
- Chief Mate in Merchant Navy - How to become a Chief Mate in Merchant Navy?
- Question Answers Set#4
- List of Merchant Navy Entrance Exams
- List of Postgraduate Courses in Marine Engineering
- Difference between Commercial Banking and Merchant Banking