Application forms of various DM in Neurology Entrance Exam
Neurology is a branch of medical science which deals with the diagnosis and treatment of nervous disorders. Doctor of Medicine in Neurology is a super specialty course in neurology. The minimum time required to complete the course is 3 years. Many reputed medical colleges in India offer this course.
DM in Neurology Entrance Exams in India
- All India D.M / M.Ch. Entrance Examination
- All India Institute of Medical Science Entrance Exam (AIIMS)
- Banaras Hindu University Entrance Exam
- Delhi University Super Specialty Entrance Test – DUSET 2011
- Institute Of Human Behavior and Allied Sciences (IHBAS)
- Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS) Entrance Exam
- Madras Medical College – Institute Of Neurology Entrance Exam
- Maharashtra Super Specialty Entrance Test - MH SSET
- National Brain Research Centre Entrance Exam
- National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) Entrance Exam
- Sree Chitra Thirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology Entrance Exam
- Sri Ramachandra Medical College & Research Institute Entrance Exam
- Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University Medical Entrance Exam
- University Of Delhi Entrance Exam
How to get Application form for DM in Neurology entrance exams?
Application forms for various DM in Neurology entrance exams can be collected directly from the head office of the concerned university or college by paying the required cash amount. Application forms can also be obtained through post by sending a request to the institute asking for the form. The request should contain a demand draft of required amount drawn in favor of the examination officer. The candidate should also include details such as name of the candidate, address of the candidate along with the request. An alternate method to obtain the application form is to download the form from the official website of the institute. Completely filled in application forms along with the required documents should be sent to the college office on or before the last date of applying.
Cost of different DM in Neurology Application forms
The cost for DM in Neurology Application forms will be different for different universities. The cost will generally be in the range of Rs. 1000/- to Rs. 2000/- . Some universities may give a concession to candidates who belong to the backward communities (SC/ST candidates).
How to fill the DM in Neurology Entrance Application forms?
Candidates should be very careful while filling the form. They should handle the form neatly and precisely. Entries such as name of the candidate, fathers name must match with those given in the documents. They should be very careful that no errors are made while filling the form.
- Application Forms for Various Neurology Entrance Exams
- List of Neurology Entrance Exams
- Kerala University, PGDDN (Post Graduate Diploma In Development Neurology) Papers
- Difference between Neurology and Nephrology
- Difference between M.Ch. in Neurosurgery and D.M. in Neurology
- IHBAS 2011 DNB Neurology
- Neurologist - How to become a Neurologist?
- Neurology Courses and Colleges
- Government Colleges for DM in Neurology
- Difference between Neurologist and Neurosurgeon
- Application forms for various M.Sc in Biotechnology Entrance Exams
- DU SET Exam Pattern
- Application Forms for various Zoology Entrance Exams
- Application Forms for various M.Sc in Organic Chemistry Entrance Exams
- Application form of various M.Phil in Physics Entrance exam