Auction Reader, Punjab State Agricultural Marketing Board (Mandi Board)
Punjab State Agricultural Marketing Board (Mandi Board) was established on May 26, 1961 under Government of India. The board was established under the Punjab Agricultural Produce Markets Act, 1961. The main objective behind its establishment was to have a responsible body for controlling and supervising the marketing network of sale, purchase and storage of agricultual produce. Punjab State Agricultural Marketing Board a body corporate as well as a local authority by the name of the State Agricultural Marketing Board.
Punjab State Agricultural Marketing Board (Mandi Board) is making recruitment of eligible candidates on the position of Auction Reader. All interested candidates should ensure their eligibility for the specified post before applying for it.
Candidates should be in between 18 to 37 years as on 1 January 2011. The upper age limit set for the post is relaxable to the extent of 5 years for SC/ST categories candidates. Physically Handicapped persons will get relaxation of 10 years in the upper age limit set for the post of Auction Reader in Punjab State Agricultural Marketing Board (Mandi Board).
Candidates should have passed Matriculation from the recognized board. Candidates must have secured atleast 50% marks in aggregate in Matriculation examination. Candidates possessing graduation degree from a recognized university with atleast 50% marks in aggregate. All interested candidates should possess this minimum educational qualification set for the post or else they will not be considered eligible for the specified post.
No. of posts: Total 142 posts are available.
General category candidates: Total 66 posts are available.
SC category candidates: Total 63 posts are available.
BC category candidates: Total 6 posts are available.
Ex-Serviceman candidates: Total 4 posts are available.
Handicapped candidates: Total 3 posts are available.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get the prescribed amount of salary i.e. 10300-34800 with a Grade Pay of Rs. 3200.
No application fee is need to be submitted by the candidates for applying for the post of Auction Reader in Punjab State Agricultural Marketing Board (Mandi Board).
Selection of eligible candidates will be made purely on the basis of the merit list prepared on the basis of marks obtained in written examination. There will be no personal interview test for the post. So, candidates are required to qualify in the written test only.
How to apply: Eligible as well as interested applications should submit the online application on or before the last date for the online application i.e. 6 June 2011. The online application must be made at CDAC Mohali website from 23 May 2011 onwards. candidates should also retain the prinout of the cmpleted application form for future use or reference.
Punjab State Agricultural Marketing Board (Mandi Board),
S.C.O. No. 149-52, Sector 17-C,
Last date for online application: 6 June 2011
For more information visit http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in
- Auction Recorder - Punjab State Agricultural Marketing Board
- Clerk, Punjab State Agricultural Marketing Board (Mandi Board)
- Clerk - Punjab State Agricultural Marketing Board
- Secretary Market Committee, Junior Auditor, Punjab State Agricultural Marketing Board
- Secretary Market Committee - Punjab State Agricultural Marketing Board
- Accountant, Laboratory Assistant, Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board
- Government Jobs in Agricultural Sector
- Delhi Agricultural Marketing Board 2009
- Scientists, Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board
- JET (Punjab State Board of Technical Education) — Application Process and Exam Centers
- Clerk, Subordinate Services Selection Board
- Agriculture Development Officer - Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board
- List of Colleges in Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana
- Male Constables, Punjab Police
- Government Jobs in Agro Based Industries