B.Tech Civil Engineering Lateral Entry Admissions in Karunya University
Karunya University located in Tamil Nadu is rated as one of the top ten private universities in IndiaThis reputed university offer Lateral Entry Admissions to their Bachelor of Technology courses. It is an exciting opportunity for the aspirants who are interested to join the engineering course in the second year itself. Those who have joined the engineering course through Lateral Entrty Scheme need not pursue the first year as they have already studied the basics during their diploma course.
Eligibility for B.Tech Civil Engineering Lateral Entry Admissions in Karunya University
The aspirants who are interested to seek lateral entry admission to B.Tech in Civil Engineering course offered by Karunya University should have completed diploma in any of the branches given below.
- Civil Engineering
- Architectural Assistantship
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil and Rural Engineering
Those who possess B.Sc degree in Physics, Chemistry or Mathematics with minimum of 60% marks in Part III subjects are also eligible to apply for Lateral Entry Admission. However candidates having any B.Sc degree equivalent to the degrees mentioned earlier can also seek lateral entry admissions to this B.Tech course.
Applying for B.Tech Civil Engineering Lateral Entry Admissions in Karunya University
The applicants can obtain the concerned application forms from the Admissions Officer of Karunya University. For that they should take a demand draft of Rs.20/- in the name of ‘THE REGISTRAR, KARUNYA UNIVERSITY’ and send it to the Admissions Officer, Karunya University, Coimbatore - 641 114, Tamil Nadu, India. They can also collect the forms in person from the Jesus Call Centres. They should send the duly filled-in forms to the concerned authority with a demand draft of Rs.750/- before the last date.
Advantages for Lateral Entry Students in B.Tech Civil Engineering
The main advantage of seeking a lateral entry admission to B.Tech course in Civil Engineering is that the students can save one year by joining the second year itself. The students can thus save their money without spending it for the first year admission. Another advantage is that the students will tend to have more conceptual clarity as they possess diploma or degree in the concerned subject. Thus these students possess a better idea of the course before its commencement itself. Therefore they can cope up with the challenges of this course easily compared to the other regular students. Also they will be strong in the practical area as they have already done a diploma which includes enough practical aspects regarding Civil Engineering.
- B.Tech in Civil Engineering Lateral Entry Admission in Mangalayatan University
- B.Tech Civil Engineering Lateral Entry Admission in Manipal University
- B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering in Lateral Entry Admissions in Calicut University
- B.Tech Electrical Lateral Entry Admission in Mumbai University
- B.Tech Civil Lateral Entry Admission in Mumbai University
- B.Tech in Civil Engineering through Lateral Entry in Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering Lateral Entry Admissions in Kashmir University
- B.Tech in Chemical Engineering Lateral Entry Admissions in Kerala University
- B.Tech Mechanical Lateral Entry Admission in Mumbai University
- M.Sc Software Engineering Lateral Entry Admissions in Annamalai University
- M.Sc. (IT) Lateral Entry Admissions in Annamalai University
- B.Tech in Biotechnology lateral entry admissions in Markandeshwar University, Mullana
- Application Forms for various B.Tech lateral entry entrance exams
- B.Tech in Biotechnology Lateral Entry Admissions in Amity University
- B.Tech (Lateral Entry) Admissions in JIIT