Civil Services - Professionals Entry
Examinations for State Services are conducted by Staff Selection Commission and Civil Services examinations are conducted by Union Public Service Commission. Besides Civil Services selection examinations are conducted by UPSC. UPSC also Recruits doctors, engineers, geologists for central government posts. Central public works appoints Engineers while Central Health scheme appoints Doctors.
Indian Forest Service (IFtS)
For better and integrated forest management All India Forest Service was created. UPSC conducts a separate test for it. Keen interest should be shown by aspirants in management and conservation. This is a challenging career for them as of multifarious nature of responsibilities. State cadre exam is conducted by State Services.
IES or ISS examination is conducted by UPSC. Performance for the service is to be given by candidate. They are transferred to India or abroad after completing their training and passing the departmental examinations.
Indian Economic/Indian Statistical Services examination
Examination for All India Engineering Services
(i) Indian Railways
(ii) Railway Stores,
(iii) Military Engineering Service
(iv) Border Road
(v) Central Water Engineering
(vi) Indian Ordinance Services
(vii) Central Engineering Services (Roads)
(viii) Engineering Services P & T
(ix) Central Engineering Services (Mech).
Jobs are offered on merit and choice of organization of desire after qualifying in examination. Following branches are for examination and selection:
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
Geologists Examination is conducted for selecting candidates for appointment in Geological survey of India. They are also selected for appointment in the Central Ground Water Board.
Qualification M.Sc. or Applied Ecology.
For appointment in Geological Survey of India Geologists Examination is conducted and also for Central Ground Water Board.
- B.E. in Civil Engineering Lateral Entry Admission in Thapar University
- B.Tech in Civil Engineering Lateral Entry Admission in Mangalayatan University
- Civil Services Examination Civil Engineering (Paper I) Papers
- B.Tech Civil Engineering Lateral Entry Admissions in Karunya University
- Difference between a Data Entry job and Transcriptionist job
- Structural Engineer - How to become a Structural Engineer?
- Civil Services Examination: Civil Engineering (Paper II) Papers
- B.Tech Civil Engineering Lateral Entry Admission in Manipal University
- B.Tech Civil Lateral Entry Admission in Mumbai University
- B.Tech in Civil Engineering through Lateral Entry in Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology
- Civil Services Physics Prelims Papers
- Salaries after B.Tech Civil Engineering
- Civil Services Examination Law (Paper I) Papers
- Civil Services Chemistry Prelims Papers
- Civil Services Examination Chemistry (Paper I) Papers