Delhi Judicial Service Examination 2011 - High Court of Delhi
The High Court of Delhi came into existence in the year 1966 on the 31st of October and the court has jurisdiction over the entire union territory of Delhi. Initially, the court had its jurisdiction not only in Delhi, but also in the state of Himachal Pradesh. The court had power on the state of Himachal Pradesh until 1970.
Recruitment by High Court of Delhi:
High Court of Delhi has called for applications from eligible Indian candidates for taking up the Delhi Judicial Service Examination for direct recruitment of candidates to the Delhi Judicial Services.
Name of the position: Delhi Judicial Services
Number of Vacancies: 50 (UR – 23, SC – 06, ST – 15 and PH – 6)
Pay scale: Rs.15600-39100 plus GP of Rs.5400
Educational Qualification: Candidates must be graduates in the field of law from a recognized institution or university. Candidates should also be practicing as advocates.
Age: The upper age limit to apply for the examination is 30 years as on the 1st of January 2011. Upper age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per rules.
The cost of application and DJSE Registration form is Rs.600 for general category candidates, Rs.100 for SC/ST and PH candidates. Candidates can get the application form in person on payment of prescribed fee in cash on any working days between 21st of September and 20th of October 2011 from the filing counter of High court of Delhi. Even candidates can get the application form through post by sending a self-address envelope at their own risk in the size of 38 cms x 25 cms with a postal stamp worth Rs.60 along with DD for the prescribed amount drawn in favor of Registrar General, Delhi High Court, New Delhi payable at New Delhi and the envelop should be sent to the address given below:
How to apply:
Candidates should fill the application form, DJSE registration form and acknowledge card duly filled in their own handwriting. Duly filled DJSE Registration form should be put in a separate smaller envelop provided for the purpose. After that the application form, smaller envelope containing DJSE and acknowledgment card should be put in a accompanying larger enveloped to the address given below through registered post acknowledge due (application can also be submitted personally):
Joint Registrar (Vig),
Delhi High Court Sher Shah Road,
New Delhi - 110003
For detailed notification issued by the Delhi High Court for Delhi Judicial Service Examination, candidates can visit http://delhihighcourt.nic.in/open_position.asp
- Job Vacancy - Delhi Judicial Academy (DJA) Shahdara
- Superior Judicial Service, High Court of Punjab and Haryana
- Personal Assistant - Delhi High Court
- High Court Judge - How to become a High Court Judge?
- Punjab Civil Service (Judicial Branch), Punjab Public Service Commission
- Difference between Judge and Magistrate
- Supreme Court Judge - How to become a Supreme Court Judge?
- Personal Assistant, The High Court of Delhi
- District Judge, Rajasthan High Court
- Judicial/Expert Member - MOEF National Green Tribunal
- Research Assistant, Programmer, Delhi Judicial Academy
- LDC (Clerk), Delhi High Court
- Civil Judge (Junior Division), High Court of Andhra Pradesh
- Data Entry Operators - Patna High Court
- Urdu Translator, High Court Allahabad