Fee Structure of Ph.D. in science
The learning area is no longer that wide and large as it uses to be. The spectrum and the band of education and subjects have reduced to a new level, where the spectrum is more concentrated and deals with the issues that are more specific. Thus, no a day, if studying a single topic is what you lie, you can get that from the list of available subjects. That is why science, commerce and arts were separate. Science was thereby chosen by those students who were more interested in studying the practical effects of life. There are plenty of degrees and subjects offered in science, the highest one is PhD.
PhD in science is a respectable degree and the ones who complete their master’s level degree with flying colors are eligible for PhD programs. That is why very few students are able to complete and meet up the eligibility of these courses. Also very few seats are there in colleges all over the country. There are plenty of government as well as private colleges and universities offering this degree course. Few renowned names are University of delhi, Anna university, Osmania university, Jadavpur University, University of Calcutta, IIIT, IITs, NITs, and many more. Many colleges offers stipend to their students without charging any fee. There are few colleges that do not offers stipend and charges fees, but the fee is also quite less.
All the overhead cited schools do not pursue the booking quota in all the courses. As far as PhD in science is concerned, the colleges do not follow any reservation and the seat is given only to the ones who deserve with merit.
- Mumbai University, B.E. Computer Science, 3rd Sem, Data Structure And Files Papers
- Fee Structure for B.Tech courses in KLU
- Fee Structure of M. Tech
- Courses in EIILM University and Fee structure
- Fee Structure of M. Sc
- Fee structure for PG courses in Acharya Group of Institutes
- Fee Structure for M.Sc in CUSAT
- Universities offering M.Sc in Forensic Science course and Fee Structure
- IGNOU, Certificate in Teaching of English, CTE-2, The Structure Of English Papers
- Courses and Fee Structure in GJUST
- DOEACC A Level A6- R3 Data Structure through C language Papers
- Fee structure of Bachelor of Tourism studies
- IETE ALCCS Data Structure and Algorithm Design (CS21) Papers
- Fee Structure for LL.M
- DOEACC C Level Course Data Structure through C Language Papers