25th August 2016, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for AIP post after two year diploma in mechanical engineering on 12th base?

I have completed my diploma in Mechanical (Production) Engineering in two year time on 12th base. Am I eligible for AlP post?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Post Graduate Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Am I eligible for IIT JEE Exam after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering in 4 years?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission in aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in mechanical? -- [New]
  4. Is it possible to take automobile engineering degree after completion of mechanical diploma?
  5. What are the qualifications required to become RTO? Which graduation to complete? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  7. ISRO after finishing diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  8. Am I eligible to do diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of 12th with 53% marks?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission for second year after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. How can I get a job in any company on the basis of my diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. Is Diploma in Mechanical Engineering eligible for TNPSC Group IV?
  12. In which year will I get admission in BE after completing 12th and Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Am I eligible for the position of SI after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a candidate with an age of 22 years?
  14. Courses that can be done by a 12th failed candidate
  15. Can I join Indian Army on diploma basis? Will I be eligible for open technical rally on diploma qualification?
  16. Am I eligible to get direct admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if completed 12th NIOS?
  17. Am I eligible to move to second year of diploma if I have 4 backlogs in first year diploma?
  18. How to take admission in DME? What is the fees?
31st August 2016, 10:09 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for AIP post after two year diploma in mechanical engineering on 12th base?

Yes, definitely.

The job is for the diploma holders and you have got one.

Since you have completed the diploma and if you want to study further, there are other options also.

After the diploma, if you want to get into Engineering then there is a special examination for the diploma fellows named LEET.

LEET >>>> Lateral Entry Engineering Test.

If you qualify in the Test then you will be allotted a seat in the engineering college based on the rank in the examination and your diploma percentage.

You will be given the admission in directly in the 2nd year of engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?