23rd April 2015, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to become a Lecturer in any college if completed B.Com, Diploma in Tax Management and PGDCA?

Respected Sir
I have completed my B.Com and
Diploma in Tax Management and also PGDCA.
Should I be eligible to take Lectureship in any colleges?
Kindly let me know about this.

Related Questions:
1st May 2015, 11:20 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a Lecturer in any college if completed B.Com, Diploma in Tax Management and PGDCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir
I have completed my B.Com and
Diploma in Tax Management and also PGDCA.
Should I be eligible to take Lectureship in any colleges?
Kindly let me know about this.
Sorry that you are not directly eligible to become an Lecturer after completing B.Com with PGDCA. To become a Lecturer you are required to appear and qualify in the UGC NET or SLET entrance exam with good marks which is conducted by the University Grants Commission. You should complete Master degree or its equivalent qualification to be eligible for UGC NET entrance exam. Those candidates who are appearing in Final year master degree can also apply.

Official website - www.ugc.ac.in
19th April 2021, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a Lecturer in any college if completed B.Com, Diploma in Tax Management and PGDCA?

Is there any age group for UGC net ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?