8th January 2017, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BCA after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?

Can I do BCA after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication? Is it possible? Will I be eligible to apply for the course? Can you please guide me with the details on this? It will be helpful if you can guide me soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is best after completion of diploma Electronics and Communication engineering?
  2. What should I do after completion of diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  3. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  4. What are the higher studies available to do after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  5. Which course to select after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering?
  6. What can I do after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
  7. Can I qualify for IBPS? I have done diploma in electronics and communication
  8. Am I eligible to do B.E EEE after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  9. What are the opportunities available after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  10. What should I do to join diploma in electronics communication after completion of ITI Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  11. List of courses which I can do after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
  12. What is the procedure followed to join B.Tech course after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
  13. Need suggestion regarding the courses which i can pursue after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  14. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to do the marine course after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
  16. What should I do after completion of diploma in Electronics and Tele communication after age of 20 years?
  17. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  18. Am I eligible to take up the CCNA course after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
10th January 2017, 11:49 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BCA after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do BCA after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication? Is it possible? Will I be eligible to apply for the course? Can you please guide me with the details on this? It will be helpful if you can guide me soon as possible. Thank you!
Yes, you can do BCA course.

Candidate should have completed 12th in any stream preferably Science stream with at least 50% marks with Mathematics as one of the subject of studies from a recognized Board are eligible for BCA course.
20th February 2017, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do BCA after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?

Can i do bca as i have completed diploma in electronic telecommunication engineering
3rd June 2020, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I do bca after diploma in electronics and communication
24th March 2021, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

I have not completed 12th so can I do bca after diploma electronics
7th June 2021, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Can l do B.CA after completing diploma in electronics engineering
6th November 2021, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BCA after diploma in electronics and communication
14th November 2021, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

I have backlog subjects in diploma in electronics and communication. Can I join BCA with my backlogs? Is it possible?!.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?