3rd October 2016, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Which branch I can do in degree after completion of 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering?

In which branch i can do degree afer completeing 3 years of diploma mechanical engineering
at present i am studying in 1st semester? Can you please guide me with the step by step instructions? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch I can do in degree after completion of 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. Possibility of doing degree instead of engineering after completion of diploma in Mechanical branch
  3. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  4. Am I eligible to join M.Tech directly after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Is it possible to take automobile engineering degree after completion of mechanical diploma?
  6. Which course we can do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. Which B.Tech degree course should i do after Diploma in Mechanical and being a girl?
  9. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  10. Am I eligible to get admission for marine engineering with diploma completion or degree is needed in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  11. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  12. Is it necessary to do graduation after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Is diploma in automobile equivalent to mechanical in PSU?
  14. How to do B.Tech Mechanical engineering from MIT after completion of diploma in mechanical?
  15. What are the ways to join petroleum engineering after completion of diploma in ECE?
  16. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to get admission for BA after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
3rd October 2016, 02:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which branch I can do in degree after completion of 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering?

After completion of your three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course, you can pursue your higher studies in B.E/ B.Tech course. You can opt for Mechanical/ Automobile/ Industrial/ Production/ Marine/ Electrical engineering course for pursuing Bachelor's degree course after completion of your three years Diploma course. Being a Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering, you are eligible to get direct admission in second year of four years B.E/ B.Tech course through lateral entry admission process.
4th October 2016, 02:05 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which branch I can do in degree after completion of 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering?

You can appear for LEET/JELET examination and with the score you can get admission in any good college in 2nd year of B.Tech(Mechanical) course and can very much continue with your studies further.

You should fill up the application form online and submit it along with the required information asked for and upon submission of your application form, you will be notified about the time and venue of the examination.
4th October 2016, 08:55 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

After the completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognised University, you must opt for B.Tech/B.E degree course as your higher studies. You must go for the degree in Mechanical Engineering as you have completed Diploma in the same. It will be beneficial for you to get more knowledge in the respective field. After the completion of Diploma, you can get direct admission in the second year of the degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?