18th February 2018, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join diploma in automobile after completion of 10th standard with 65 percentage marks?

Hi, I am interested in an automobile in diploma after 10th and my percentage was 65 per. I finish my 10 the in the present year. So, I wanted to know it is possible for me to join diploma? Can you please answer me back soon? Awaiting to get the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma course in computer after passing 10th standard? Which course is best to join in diploma?
  2. Am I eligible to do diploma course directly after completion of 10th standard?
  3. What should I do next after completion of diploma in automobile?
  4. What percentage marks is required to do diploma in Electronics after completion of 10th standard?
  5. Is it possible for me to join diploma in Architecture after completion of 10th standard?
  6. Is it possible to do direct graduation right after completion of 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eilgible to do diploma after completion of 10th standard?
  8. Am I eligible to study diploma after completion of 10th standard few years before?
  9. Can i study 10th from private while studying Diploma course?
  10. Am I eligible to take diploma civil after completion of 12th standard?
  11. Which are the courses that can be done after Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Can I do Agriculture Engineering after 10th and Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  12. Procedure to get admission for diploma after completion of SSC 10th standard?
  13. Procedure to join Indian Army after completion of 10th standard?
  14. Government job after 3 years of polytechnic diploma in Automobile?
  15. Am I eligible to join Navy right after completion of 10th standard with 94.6 percent?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Army after completion of 5th semester diploma with 68 percentage marks?
  17. Am I eligible to join diploma engineering courses after completion of 12th with 90% marks?
  18. Possibility to study Aeronautical Diploma on 10th basis? Percentage required to get admission?
25th February 2018, 10:37 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join diploma in automobile after completion of 10th standard with 65 percentage marks?

Diploma in automobile is a 3 years long diploma course. In order to pursue this course you should have completed 10th standard with minimum 45% to 50% marks from a recognized board. Candidates who have completed their 12th standard can also apply for the course. The admission is based upon the marks secured in the boards examination, so according to the above eligibility, you are eligible to apply for the course.
25th February 2018, 12:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join diploma in automobile after completion of 10th standard with 65 percentage marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am interested in an automobile in diploma after 10th and my percentage was 65 per. I finish my 10 the in the present year. So, I wanted to know it is possible for me to join diploma? Can you please answer me back soon? Awaiting to get the response. Thanks!

Yes, you are eligible to join the diploma in automobile engineering after completion of 10th standard with 65% marks. You have to appear for an entrance examination for the admission to the diploma course. You have to score very good marks in the entrance examination to get admission to the diploma in automobile engineering. Candidates are admitted to the diploma course and college through counseling. In states like Tamilnadu, there is no entrance examination for the admission to the diploma in automobile engineering. Admission to the diploma courses in Tamilnadu is done on the basis of marks scored in 10th standard.
25th February 2018, 02:37 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to pursue diploma in Automobile Engineering :

Students who have passed 10th standard are eligible to pursue this course and this course can also be pursued after 10 + 2 with science stream.

Duration of this course is 3 years.

Many Polytechnic institutes across India are offering this program and most of the institutes have direct admission process but some also conduct entrance exam.
25th February 2018, 04:26 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to take admission in Diploma:

- Aspirants must have completed 10th standard with minimum 50% marks from recognised board.

- Minimum age should not be less than 15.

- To get seat in top government college, you have to appear in the exam PET.
25th February 2018, 08:53 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to join Diploma in Automobile Engineering course after completion of your 10tj standard with 65 percentage marks from a Government recognised board. Candidates who have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination in all subjects from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue Diploma in Automobile Engineering course. To get admission in Diploma in Automobile Engineering course, you have to appear in entrance examinations like POLYCET, JEXPO, etc., which is conducted by your respective state technical board of education. By qualifying the entrance examination, you have to participate in the counselling process according to your examination rank, so, that you will be offered admission in a particular college for pursuing first year of Diploma course.
25th February 2018, 10:18 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue Diploma in Automobile Engineering:

Basically there is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for pursuing this Diploma in Automobile Engineering course.

>> The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible is "10th Class" pass successfully from a recognized university.

>> But candidates who are pursuing their 12th Class are also eligible to pursue this Diploma in Automobile Engineering course.

>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no certain minimum percentage of marks are required in 10th Class to be eligible for pursuing this course.

>> Even then, as you have scored 65% marks I can say that you are certainly eligible to pursue this course.

>> Besides this, you are required to appear in any one of the state or central level's polytechnic entrance examination in order to be eligible.
25th February 2018, 10:44 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for diploma in automobile engineering after completing 10th because to apply for diploma in automobile engineering minimum qualification required to apply is 10th from government recognized board with minimum 55% marks obtained.
  • Duration of diploma in automobile engineering is 3 years which are divided into 6 semesters.
15th March 2018, 06:22 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

Yes you are eligible for diploma in automobile after 10th but you should have 50% marks in 10th

You need to face entrance test for in diploma after entrance merit list will published
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?