30th September 2016, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

What is good to do after completion of diploma? Can I do 11th and 12th science?

What is good to do after completion of diploma? Can I do 11th and 12th science? Can you please provide me the complete details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me with the information soon as possible. Thank you!

30th September 2016, 08:53 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is good to do after completion of diploma? Can I do 11th and 12th science?

According to me no need to pursue intermediate from science stream. As because Diploma is also equivalent to intermediate and have same value. If you are interested in further studies then you should prefer B.E or B.Tech it will be more beneficial.
30th September 2016, 09:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is good to do after completion of diploma? Can I do 11th and 12th science?

After completion of your Diploma course, it is best to pursue your higher studies in Bachelor's degree courses like B.E/ B.Tech instead of pursuing 11th and 12th standard. It will take 2 years to complete your 11th and 12th standard and after that you will do Graduation course. Being a Diploma holder, without studying 11th and 12th standard, you can get direct admission in second year of B.E/ B.Tech course through lateral entry admission process. So, I suggest you to take lateral entry admission in B.E/ B.Tech course after completion of your Diploma course.
30th September 2016, 10:46 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

A diploma is equivalent to 12th standard. So, you need not to repeat it if you have done the diploma already.

If you possess a technical diploma, then after the diploma, if you want to get into Engineering then there is a special examination for the diploma fellows named LEET.

LEET >>>> Lateral Entry Engineering Test.

If you qualify in the Test then you will be allotted a seat in the engineering college based on the rank in the examination and your diploma percentage.

You will be given the admission in directly in the 2nd year of engineering.
30th September 2016, 11:27 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

I do not think that there is advantage of pursuing 11th and 12th after completion of diploma course.

So, if you have completed your diploma you must pursue B.Tech or B.E degree through lateral entry scheme. The candidates after diploma are eligible for admission in B.Tech/B.E course in 2nd year.

You can also go for entrance examination to get jobs in various sector.
1st October 2016, 12:46 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

No, it not necessary to pursue 11th and 12th after the diploma as there will be no big advantage of pursuing it.

As, it will take another tow years. So, I think you do not need to pursue 11th and 12th but if you want to get admission in IIT or NIT or to appear for NDA to join defence service it will be necessary for you to pursue 11th and 12th.

So, choose the option as according to your choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?