3rd October 2016, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get the job in best company after completion of diploma in mechanical stream?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I am pankaj pandey from ranikhet,uttarakhand. sir i have completed my diploma from mechanical stream last month. now a days i am waiting of my diploma result. sir i am too concerning about to find a well job regarding my diploma course. sir please give your valuable advice to help me to find a well reputed job which i deserve. sir i want to approach job near delhi

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get job in mechanical field after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? Which company to apply for the job? -- [New]
  2. Job or higher studies after completing diploma in Mechanical? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get Job Opportunity in best Company after completion of Diploma in Mechanical?
  4. Job in IOCL for Diploma Engineer in Mechanical stream?
  5. What are the Job opportunities or Training opportunities for Diploma in Mechanical Engineer candidate?
  6. What are the courses to do after completion of diploma in Mechanical?
  7. Which is the best job to opt for after completion of diploma in mechanical?
  8. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. Which one is better between job and B.E course after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. Is it possible for me to get the job in IT companies after completion of B.E Mechanical course?
  11. Can I get job in India after completion of Mechanical Diploma course?
  12. How to get job in core companies after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Which course is a best choice for me between MBA and M.Tech after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical stream? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Tech in Mechanical stream?
  14. Can I do diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of commerce course in Higher secondary?
  15. How to get rail engine driver job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for government RRB job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. How can I get a Job after completion of Diploma with Mechanical stream?
  18. Job opportunities after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd October 2016, 09:00 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get the job in best company after completion of diploma in mechanical stream?

As you have completed your diploma in mechanical stream, so you are eligible to apply for job in both private and government sectors. But I would suggest you to complete your 12th examination at first and then apply for jobs. Because without completing your 12th standard you cannot appear for some of the government entrance examinations and most of the companies prefer candidates with at least higher secondary qualification.

List of some government sectors where you can apply for jobs are:

> NTPC.

> BHEL.

> SAIL.

> PWC.

> DVC.

> Railway.

> IOCL.

> BVC.

List of some private sectors:

> L&T.

> Tata Steel.

> Ganon.

> Bhushan Steel.

> Gammon India.

> Tata motors.

> Mahindra Motors.

> Ashok Leyland.

You can apply for some of the following positions:

> Mechanical Apps Engineer.

> Complete Seat Engineer.

> Product Quality Engineer.

> Structure Analyst.

> Motor Engineer.

> Development Engineer.
3rd October 2016, 09:28 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get the job in best company after completion of diploma in mechanical stream?

Yes, definitely you can get the job in a good company after the completion of your Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. You will get the job according to your qualification which is assigned for a Diploma completed candidate.
So, apply in different companies, I am sure you will get chance in a good one.
4th October 2016, 12:52 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You might get a job after completion of your course, there is no such problem in it. There are many candidates working in various companies after completion of Diploma course.

You should just complete your course and no need to worry about job as there are various companies providing job to Diploma candidates, you just need to keep on checking about vacancies in various companies and should apply for it as and when there is any opening.
4th October 2016, 01:07 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Yes,After Diploma in Mechanical Engineering you try a job and the career options after diploma in engineering is mainly for junior level posts.You can try for jobs in private engineering companies, banks etc.

List of best companies Recruites for diploma in mechanical engineering are:-
Manico
LE Grand
G PLAST
Hero Motors
L&T
HCL
Minda
VIP
Tyco
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?