11th January 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Can a 3 years diploma holder in computer science apply for NDA entrance test?

can three year diploma holder in computer science apply for NDA entrance test ?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a diploma holder in computer science appear for NDA entrance exam?
  2. Which is best course to choose after Diploma in Computer Science?
  3. Detailed information about Lateral Engineering Entrance Test for Diploma in Computer Science Engineering 3rd year student?
  4. How may I join fashion or beautician courses after completion of B.Sc degree? What is the fee structure of such courses?
  5. Can I apply in Government recruitment whose minimum eligibility is 12th passed being a Computer Science Diploma holder?
  6. Can I apply for NDA being 17 years old Diploma holder?
  7. What is the age limit for Air Force job? At an age of 23 years can I join it? I am a diploma holder of computer science and technology
  8. Entrance exams to study B.Tech for Computer Engineering Diploma holder?
  9. Detailed information about Indian Navy for 27 years old Computer Science Diploma holder?
  10. Can diploma holders appear for UPSC examination?
  11. Can I apply for NDA exam after completing diploma in computer science with 71%?
  12. How to get into computer science engineering being a diploma holder?
  13. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in NDA/NA entrance exam for 11th Science student?
  14. What should I do to study B.Tech in Computer Engineering being an Electrical Diploma engineering student?
  15. Which IAF entrance exams i can appear with Diploma qualification in Computer Science? -- [New]
  16. Can I apply for NDA after diploma from recognized Deemed University and age 23?
  17. How to apply for Crime Branch Exams and Railway Exams being a Diploma holder in Computer Science and pursuing 3rd year of CSE?
  18. Should I go for diploma or 11th science after securing 87.4% in 10th? Can diploma holders apply for B.E without passing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
30th January 2012, 04:52 PM
krithika.mm

Default Re: Can a 3 years diploma holder in computer science apply for NDA entrance test?

Candidates who desire to join the Army wing of the NDA must have a pass in class 12 or its equal from any subject stream. The certification must be from a recognized board or university. Those who aspire to join the Naval Wing and the Air Force must have a pass in class 12 in science.

Candidates who are going to appear for the class 12 or its equal exam are also suitable to submit an application for this exam. As to get admitted into the Naval Academy and National Defense Academy, the candidates also need to pass in the physical fitness test, as part of the selection process.

Qualifying Examinations for NDA Entrance Exam

The selection of the candidates into the Air Force, Naval and Army wings of the NFA will be done through the NDA Examination. This exam will be carried out by the Union Public Service Commission. The exam will be held on 30th of December 2011.

Age Qualification for NDA Entrance Exam

Candidates who are appearing for the NDA exam must be unmarried males. They must be atleast 16 1/2 years and not more than 19 years on January 1st or July 1st of the year subsequent to the year of the exam.

So if you are below 19 years of age, you may apply for NDA exams.
All the best!
22nd March 2012, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a 3 years diploma holder in computer science apply for NDA entrance test?

am a bsc holder in nutrition and dietetics and want 2 join naval academy,what are requirment
14th February 2013, 06:53 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

Sorry to say but diploma holders are considered ineligible for the NDA Exam no matter you have taken diploma from any stream.

The Acronym "NDA" Stands for National Defense Academy. The NDA Examination is conducted every year.

Through the NDA Examination , you can join any of the following wings of Indian Defense :

a) Indian Army

b) Naval Academy

c) Indian Air Force

The Qualifications Required For NDA Examination are :

* 12th with PCM from any recognized board.

* Diploma Holders are not eligible.

* Age Limit : 16.5-19 years.

* There is no age relaxation given to candidates of Reserved Categories.

* There is no bar on the number of attempts for the NDA Exam.

* Nationality : Indian.

* Sex : Male

* Marital Status : Unmarried

* You must be physically and mentally fit.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
26th May 2013, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

i am now in computer science & engg. diploma in bangalore karnataka goverment collage i want know about after compleate this which exam i can attempt for goverment job like in railway,army, navy and which post
thankyou
27th May 2013, 11:16 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Sorry Diploma Holder in any stream is not eligible for NDA as the minimum academic qualification for this is 12th in any stream.

NDA - National Defence Academy, the entrance exam for which is conducted by UPSC twice every year to join Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

The eligible candidate aspiring for NDA, must be an unmarried Indian Male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental health, can apply for NDA entrance exam.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
27th May 2013, 11:37 PM
shrish777
Senior Member+

Dear Aspirant,

The abbreviation of NDA is National Defense Academy.

Not at all, diploma holders are not preferable for National Defense Academy exam.

Union Public Service Commission organizes National Defense Academy exam every year for two times in April and August months as NDA-I and II for Indian Air Force, Indian Army and Indian Navy wings.

The educational qualifications regarding with National Defense Academy exam are below mentioned:-

# Candidates must have finished their 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from any approved institution.

# Candidates of last year of 12th standard are also preferable for this exam.

# There is no need of percentage for this exam.

Age criteria and relaxation regarding with National Defense Academy exam are below mentioned:-

# 16.5-19 years.

# Relaxation:- Not assumed.

# Candidates must be unmarried male.

# Citizenship:- Must be Indian.

The physical standard regarding with National Defense Academy exam is below mentioned:-

The eye-sight requirement regarding with National Defense Academy exam is below mentioned:-

Thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?