27th October 2016, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Is diploma always equivalent to inter? Can I join NDA after diploma?

Please tell me because i have done diploma in computer science so tell me can i apply for nda i am not inter? Can you please let me know the eligibility criteria followed for NDA and if am eligible for it? What are the steps to follow to apply for NDA after completion of diploma?

27th October 2016, 04:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is diploma always equivalent to inter? Can I join NDA after diploma?

Yes, you can apply for NDA exam in the basis of diploma in engineering qualification. It is not equal to class 12th but more than it. Hence, nobody can deny you to appear for NDA exam.

Just make sure that you have age on your side. Age should be between 16.5 to 19.5 years. Only unmarried male can apply for it.
27th October 2016, 11:21 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is diploma always equivalent to inter? Can I join NDA after diploma?

No, you are not eligible to appear for NDA examination conducted by UPSC twice every year. The examination is conducted for recruitment of candidates in defence services.

The common eligibility to appear for the examination is that the candidate must have passed 10+2 from any recognised board. The age limit is 16.5-19.5 years.

So, you are not eligible to appear for examination after the diploma degree.
30th July 2019, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Last year Government Polytechnic student are eligible for NDA exam but in this website wrong decision and another website is right decision
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?