17th January 2016, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Can i give LEET entrance on the basis of Diploma in Electrical Engineering?

I am from haryana. I have done Diploma in electrical engineering. I want to know if i can give the LEET entrance test for getting admission in any reputed university of Uttrakhand?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances of getting lateral entry into B.Tech Mechanical engineering?
  2. What is the admission procedure followed for getting Engineering course after completion of Diploma course?
  3. When the application form of LEET will be released? Examination date of LEET?
  4. What are the requirements for B.E computer science lateral entry?
  5. How many seats are vacant in B.Tech Lateral Entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech at PEC through LEET being a diploma student in Electrical Engineering? Examination date and syllabus of LEET?
  7. What to do in future after failing in 12th?
  8. Can I take admission in Electrical Engineering after completing my diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  9. How can I prepare for LEET exam after doing diploma and what is the syllabus?
  10. Being a diploma in Electrical Engineering student how can I prepare for LEET?
  11. How should I enter in B.Tech through lateral entry?
  12. What is the difference between ECT and LEET? Through LEET how can I get admission in B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Whether LEET is state level entrance exam?
  13. How to join degree (EE) after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Any Entrance Exam need to be passed? Please give details.
  14. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and negative marking scheme in LEET for Civil Engineering Diploma 5th semester student?
  15. Scope of job after completing diploma in Electrical? Eligibility criteria to join Nuclear power plant after polytechnic? Best degree after diploma Electrical?
  16. Which books to be referred for LEET entrance test? I am studying diploma engineering
  17. Possibility to study B.Arch through LEET for Civil Engineering Diploma student?
  18. Procedure to appear in LEET for diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering?
17th January 2016, 06:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i give LEET entrance on the basis of Diploma in Electrical Engineering?

Yes, definitely you can appear in LEET entrance on the basis of your Diploma in Electrical Engineering. LEET is an Lateral Entry examination which is conducted for admission to second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course. Candidates who have completed three years Diploma in Engineering course from any recognised board are eligible to appear in LEET examination. Since, you have done Diploma in Electrical Engineering, you are eligible to appear in LEET examination.
17th January 2016, 08:16 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i give LEET entrance on the basis of Diploma in Electrical Engineering?

Yes, you can give LEET entrance exam on the basis of Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
Candidate who have completed diploma from any recognised university can apply for LEET exams to get admission in reputed Universities of Uttrakhand.
Age of candidate must be from 17 to 24 years.
Course duration for diploma students is 3 years.
Candidate must have secured more than 50% marks in diploma.
17th January 2016, 10:12 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am from haryana. I have done Diploma in electrical engineering. I want to know if i can give the LEET entrance test for getting admission in any reputed university of Uttrakhand?
You have done diploma in Electrical Engineering so you are eligible for LEET exam.

Those candidates who have completed diploma course with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for LEET exam.

Your age should be below 28 years.

Best books for LEET exam

LEET (Lateral Entry Engineering Test by V. Kapoor
Publisher: Gk Publishers

Leet
Author: Frederic P. Miller, Agnes F. Vandome, John Mcbrewster
Publisher: Alphascript Publishing (2009)

Lateral Entry to Engineering Degree (B.E./B.Tech) Exam Guide
Author: RPH Editorial Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House (2012)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?