26th December 2016, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BCA or B.Sc IT on the basis of diploma in ECE?

I have completed my 10th, 12th and three years diploma in ECE engineering with 77%. I am interested in studying Engineering courses. So, I am planning to go in BCA, B.Sc IT in that can I be able to study B.Sc degree course. Due to some family finance problem, I can not do my study if you please tell me low fees institution and AICTE, UGC approved name and details to this mail id: [email protected]. Thank you.

27th December 2016, 04:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BCA or B.Sc IT on the basis of diploma in ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my 10th, 12th and three years diploma in ECE engineering with 77%. I am interested in studying Engineering courses. So, I am planning to go in BCA, B.Sc IT in that can I be able to study B.Sc degree course. Due to some family finance problem, I can not do my study if you please tell me low fees institution and AICTE, UGC approved name and details to this mail id: [email protected]. Thank you.

Yes, you can study BCA after completion of Diploma in ECE in some universities through lateral entry mode. The candidates will be admitted through lateral entry to the second year of the BCA course. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 10th standard and a three years diploma course. The course duration is two years. The BCA course is available in the following universities after Diploma in ECE.

Annamalai University - Official Website

Bharathiar University - Official Website

Thiruvalluvar University - Official Website

Madurai Kamaraj University - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?