4th November 2017, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Which course I can study while doing job, on the basis of diploma in engineering?

Hello Sir, I have completed my diploma in mechanical engineering. But I have ten years work experience in private company. Now I want to do higher studies. Please give any advice to me Sir.

5th November 2017, 05:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course I can study while doing job, on the basis of diploma in engineering?

You can do Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering on the basis of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Candidates who have passed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course are eligible to pursue Mechanical Engineering course. You can get direct admission in second year of four years Engineer course through lateral entry admission process. You need to pursue Mechanical Engineering course through Distance mode, if you want to study while doing job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?