2nd April 2017, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Which course I can take in B.Tech after completion of diploma in computer science?

I am studying diploma final year in computer science. What can I prefer to do after diploma except B.Tech? It will be helpful if you can give me the answer soon as possible. Kindly answer me soon as possible. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after completion of diploma in Computer Science for 3 years?
  2. Procedure and criteria of B.Tech entrance exam for 3 years Diploma in Computer Science? Is there lateral entry exam for polytechnic student?
  3. Which is the best course to do in Diploma?
  4. Which course is better for me after completion of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering?
  5. Is this a good option to do diploma in Interior designing after B.Tech in computer Science? Details of the course?
  6. Can I do M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of Diploma in CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What should I do after completion of diploma course in Computer Science?
  8. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  9. Is diploma in computer science equal to completion of 12th standard?
  10. Can I do Computer Science Engineering course after completion of diploma without higher secondary marks?
  11. Which PG Diploma course will be better for B.Sc Computer Science holder other than Computer Science field?
  12. Am I eligible to get a job in programming after completion of diploma in computer science?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for Airhostess job after completion of diploma in computer science?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for bank coaching after completion of diploma in computer science? -- [New]
  15. Information about application form and government colleges for Diploma in computer science?
  16. B.Sc in Computer science after discontinued diploma?
  17. What can I do next after completion of diploma in computer science and engineering?
  18. Can I study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering along with 12th Arts? Options after completing Diploma course?
3rd April 2017, 01:13 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course I can take in B.Tech after completion of diploma in computer science?

Courses after completion of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering:

As you are not interested to pursue B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering course, I suggest you to undergo for certificate courses. Some of the top certificate courses available are,

>> .NET

>> C Language

>> C++

>> Visual Basic

>> DBMS

>> Data Structures

>> Computer Fundamentals

>> Advanced Microprocessors

Besides these certificate course other courses available other than B.Tech/ B.E are,

* Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
* Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
* Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
* Bachelor of Arts
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?