9th February 2018, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Does the MIT Pune provides MBA in Banking and Finance? Fees required for it?

I have completed BBA and now want to study MBA in Banking and Finance. Please tell me does the MIT Pune provides MBA in Banking and Finance? Fees required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Which entrance exam is required for MBA in finance from Pune University
  2. Best course in between PG Diploma in Banking & Finance and MBA in Banking & Finance? Government institutions and their fees?
  3. hello, I am doing my MBA finance
  4. Fees for MBA in Banking & Finance course at ICFAI? Procedure to get an education loan from government nationalized banks?
  5. List of top Institutes offering MBA in Banking and Finance? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which Certification courses are better for me to have career in Investment Banking having completed MBA in Finance, NCFM in Derivatives Market and Diploma in Banking and Finance from IIBF?
  7. Which university is better to do MBA correspondence? Can I get a job with 30k after passing MBA? Eligibility for M.Phil banking and finance?
  8. Which are the short term courses in finance? I am pursuing MBA in finance from Symbiosis Pune
  9. Does State Bank of Maharashtra provide education loan to study MBA in Banking and Finance from Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance? Required documents for it?
  10. Is this necessary to have 3 years of Banking Experience to join MBA in Finance? Required Qualification and Eligibility for MBA course?
  11. MBA in HR holder can do another MBA in Finance & Banking?
  12. List of colleges of Goa to study MBA in Banking and Finance? Fees required for it? Procedure to apply for an education loan at Bank of Maharashtra?
  13. Cost to study PG Diploma in Banking & Finance course from private colleges?
  14. What is the full package of MBA in banking and finance from Noida Campus?
  15. Details regarding admission in Post Graduate Diploma in International Business from MIT University, Pune? Fees required for it? -- [New]
  16. MIT School of Telecom, Pune is good for PGDM course? Procedure to get admission in PUMBA, Pune?
  17. What are the bank courses available after B.Com?
  18. MBA in HR and Marketing holder can do another MBA in Finance & Banking?

12th February 2018, 11:09 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does the MIT Pune provides MBA in Banking and Finance? Fees required for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed BBA and now want to study MBA in Banking and Finance. Please tell me does the MIT Pune provides MBA in Banking and Finance? Fees required for it?

No, MIT Pune does not offer the MBA in Banking and Finance programme. The MIT Pune offers two year full time MBA program with specialization in Marketing, Finance, Human Resource and Material & Operations & Systems. Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 50% marks are eligible to apply for the MBA in MIT Pune. Candidates have to apply online for the MBA course. They have to appear for the Common Entrance Test for the admission to the MBA program. Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Pune website link is given Click Here

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?