6th June 2016, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Doing Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a Government polytechnic college is possible after 10th? Can I do Merchant Navy course?

I have done 10th and after 10th, tell me that i can do Diploma from Electrical Engineering from a Govt. Polytechnic College or not?
Can i do the Merchant Navy course after complete the Diploma.

8th June 2016, 07:37 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Doing Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a Government polytechnic college is possible after 10th? Can I do Merchant Navy course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done 10th and after 10th, tell me that i can do Diploma from Electrical Engineering from a Govt. Polytechnic College or not?
Yes, you can study Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a Government Polytechnic College. The eligibility to study the diploma in electrical engineering is a pass in 10th standard with 35% marks. You have to apply to the state level admission to the diploma course. There will be an entrance examination in some states for the admission. The marks scored in the 10th and entrance examinations are considered for the admission. If you score good marks then you can get a seat in the government polytechnic college.

Yes, you can study 2 years Marine Engineering course after Diploma in Electrical Engineering. The eligibility to study the course is passing in Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Electrical and Electronics Engineering with 50% marks. The duration of the course is 2 years. The maximum age limit is 28 years.
9th June 2016, 12:55 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Doing Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a Government polytechnic college is possible after 10th? Can I do Merchant Navy course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completion of 10th standard, you can join in diploma course in Mechanical Engineering in government polytechnic college.

No, diploma candidates are not eligible for Merchant Navy exam.

Those candidates who have passed your 12th or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from central/state board or recognized school are eligible for Merchant Navy exam.

Your age should be below 20 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?