2nd March 2017, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Doing diploma in information technology is good or bad to become a software engineer?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am vignesh I have completed my SSLC in 465 (93%) and I want to study diploma information technology, but my parents are not understand to join. Me on diploma, they said you wish to study MBBS but my aim is software engineer, when I doing diploma is good or bad, please help my problem.

6th March 2017, 11:50 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Doing diploma in information technology is good or bad to become a software engineer?

First of all I want to say is that, go for the stream in which you are interested the most. If your aim is to become a software engineer then doing diploma in information technology is good for you. After completing that you have to go for higher studies like B.Tech/B.E in IT/CSE. Then you have to learn some computer languages like C, C++, Java, Dot Net etc. Therefore, after successfully completing all that you will be eligible to become a software engineer.
24th May 2019, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Doing diploma in information technology is good or bad to become a software engineer?

Diploma in IT engineering is good after 10th or can I take science than I do IT ?? Which is better science or diploma ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?