9th May 2018, 01:08 AM
Rishabanswer

Possibility to study BTech Electrical for Polytechnic Electronics holder?

Hi everyone, I have completed my Polytechnic Diploma in Electronics Engineering. Can I do BTech with Electrical Engineering? I am interested to do BTech in Electrical Engineering. So, is it possible for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study BTech Electrical through LEET for ECE Diploma holder?
  2. Possibility to study BTech(Civil Engineering) for ITI holder?
  3. Courses available to study for Diploma Electrical holder except BTech?
  4. Can I study B.Tech after completing Polytechnic in Electrical & Electronics Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I study B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering in Tamil Nadu being a Diploma holder in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  6. Electrical or ECE, which is better to study in BTech?
  7. Possibility to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  8. Procedure to study B.Tech Electrical Engineering for Electronics Diploma holder?
  9. Possibility to study B.Tech in Australia for a diploma holder?
  10. Possibility to study BTech(CSE) for Electronics and Instrumentation Diploma student?
  11. Possibility to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering for a candidate who has completed ITI Electrical 20 years ago?
  12. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Possibility to study BTech in Kerala for an ECE Diploma holder of Karnataka?
  14. Possibility to study Archaeology in Post Graduation for BTech Electrical graduate? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering through Distance Education being an Electrical ITI Holder?
  16. Eligibility to study MTech(Digital Electronics & Communication Systems) for BTech(ECE) student?
  17. Is there any B.Sc stream related to Electrical branch in Ernakulam and Thrissur district?
  18. Possibility to change stream from Diploma in Electrical Engineering to Electronics in 2nd year? How to change it?
21st July 2018, 06:42 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study BTech Electrical for Polytechnic Electronics holder?

Yes, it is possible for diploma in electronics candidate to pursue Bachelor of Technology course in Electrical Engineering. Diploma candidates with 60% marks or more can apply for Lateral Entry Entrance Test.

LEET is state level entrance examination for admission in Bachelor of Technology course. Other than this exam, you can also apply for Joint Entrance Examination for admission in Bachelor of Technology in Indian Institute of Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?