1st July 2015, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to get admission in 2nd year of B.E. for Diploma Automobile Engineer?

Respected Sir,
I have completed my Diploma in
Automobile Engineering. I want to do
B.E. now. So kindly tell me about the entrance
exams for the admission in 2nd year?

2nd July 2015, 07:31 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to get admission in 2nd year of B.E. for Diploma Automobile Engineer?

To get admission in second year of B.E/B.Tech course after completion of your three years Diploma in Automobile Engineering, you need to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET/ECET/JELET examinations which is conducted by your respective state board of technical education. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you can get admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course.
2nd July 2015, 06:06 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to get admission in 2nd year of B.E. for Diploma Automobile Engineer?

You can opt for LEET entrance examinations after the completion of your Diploma course in order to get admission directly in the 2nd year of B.E. course and can continue with your 2nd year in B.E. successfully.
2nd July 2015, 07:13 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I have completed my Diploma in
Automobile Engineering. I want to do
B.E. now. So kindly tell me about the entrance
exams for the admission in 2nd year?
You have completed diploma course in Automobile Engineering so you are eligible for admission in 2nd year of B.Tech degree in Automobile Engineering through Lateral Entry Exam.

The eligibility qualification for the Lateral Entry Exam:-

(i)Passed diploma course in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy woth above 60% marks.

(ii)Passed Degree in Science (B.Sc.) with Mathematics as a subject with above 60% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?