25th July 2015, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to do diploma course after completion of 12th or do some other courses?

Is it good to do diploma course after completion of 12th or do some other courses? Can you please guide me with the right information which I need to follow up for the same? It would be really good if you can guide me with the information on the same.

Thank you!

26th July 2015, 06:17 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to do diploma course after completion of 12th or do some other courses?

It depends on your Aim of life.

My suggestion to you is that if you are interested in the technical education then you should go for the graduation course in your interested field.

The only benefit of diploma is that you can complete your course in two years but then after you will get a job with low pay scale.

However if you go for the job after completing your graduation then you will secure a considerably good pay scaled job.

Also you can go for the government jobs after completion of your 12th class. There are many forms released every year on the basis of intermediate.

My suggestion to you is that you should prepare for the entrance as well as as for the interview because after qualifying the entrance exam you have to go through the complete interview process.

Generally selection process includes :

** Entrance test.

** Group discussion

** Technical round

** HR round.

You have to clear all steps for getting a job.
11th September 2015, 09:12 AM
Jitu.vide
Member+

Default Re: Is it good to do diploma course after completion of 12th or do some other courses?

It's totally depend upon your goal in future.
If you want to do engineering then you should go for diploma then do Btech after completing diploma.
Otherwise, take admission for 12th if you are not interested in Engineering.
After 12th there is more options for your career.
12th September 2015, 05:15 PM
DSP@1

I do not suggest you to go for Diploma after completing your 12th standard.

As you have completed your 12th standard you are eligible to go for any graduation course
like B.Tech,B.Com etc,.

If you go for Diploma it will not considered as graduation course moreover it will be
treated as equivalent to 12th standard in some cases.

So you better go for graduation course like B.Tech which is the best course for the
candidates who have completed their 12th standard.

If you are not interested to go for graduation course then you can go for Diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?