17th January 2016, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in the YMCA through LEET entrance?

Sir, I want to get admission in ymca in Mechanical course. I have headr that LEET entrance is best to get admission in YMCA. So i want to know how can i get admission there on the basis of LEET entrance score?

18th January 2016, 12:34 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in the YMCA through LEET entrance?

You can appear in the LEET exam only either if you have completed diploma course or you have passed 12th class. So if you fulfill any of the above eligibility then you simply have to apply for the LEET exam. You can apply online by visiting at the www.onlinetesthry.nic.in and complete the form and submit. After that you have to appear in the exam at your exam center. After declaration of result you have to participate in the online counseling for admission in bachelor degree courses. For getting admission in YMCA you must have to fill your choice as YMCA on priority. After getting counselling result you have to complete the college's formalities only.
12th April 2018, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

There are how many seats for the computer engineering in YMCA faridabad on basis of lateral entry?
6th May 2020, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Which leet exam will I have to give for leet in YMCA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?