28th June 2016, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for Diploma in Fine Arts course in Gyanvarsha Institute, Delhi? When the admission will be started?

Dear Friends,
I would like to know that how many seats are available in Diploma in Fine Arts course in Gyanvarsha Institute, Delhi? When the admission will be start? I want to get admission for Fine Arts Diploma course in this institute. Kindly help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it better to study 1 year Diploma in Fine Arts from Gyanvarsha Institute, Delhi? Syllabus of this Diploma course?
  2. List of institutes which offer Master of Fine Arts in India? Procedure and eligibility to get admission?
  3. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of colleges offering Diploma in Fine Arts to 10th student in Chennai?
  5. Can I get admission in Master's Degree being a Diploma holder of 4 years Fine Arts course?
  6. Can I get admission to study in 2nd year of Bachelor of Fine Arts for a Diploma student?
  7. Fee structure for diploma in fine Arts and required documents for the same? Admission dates for the same?
  8. Eligibility of doing diploma in Fine Arts after 12th commerce?
  9. Good colleges for Fine Arts in Delhi? Bachelor's in Interior Designing or Fine Arts which has more scope?
  10. How can I apply for MA Fine Arts by Distance Education after completing BA, B.Ed and Diploma in Fine Arts? -- [New]
  11. List of institutes offering bachelor's degree in fine arts through correspondence in Delhi?
  12. Is there any BA degree course in Drawing stream?
  13. How may I get previous year question papers of JJ school of arts?
  14. Which Diploma can i do after 12th from Fine Arts to become a Journalist?
  15. List of Government affiliated institutes which offer Diploma in Fine Arts course in Delhi and Bhopal?
  16. Required qualifications for BFA program?
  17. Fee structure for diploma in fine Arts and required documents for the same?
  18. Correspondence Master of Fine Arts program for B.A. graduate who has completed 2 years Diploma in Art & Craft course?
19th August 2016, 08:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for Diploma in Fine Arts course in Gyanvarsha Institute, Delhi? When the admission will be started?

To be eligible to pursue Diploma in Fine Arts course in Gyanvarsha Institute, Delhi, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a Government recognised university. The duration of Diploma in Fine Arts course is two years. The admission process for Diploma in Fine Arts course generally starts in the month of June or July every year. To know about the number of seats available for Diploma in Fine Arts course in Gyanvarsha Institute, Delhi, you have to contact the respective college administration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?