3rd October 2016, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage marks required for getting lateral admission in B.Arch?

Hello...

Am yeasien...m doing diploma in Architecture.. i av the last sem of my diploma...may b my diploma will b completed in Aug.... i want to know what is the minimum percentage required for taking lateral Admission in B.arch...?? vich are best colleges..??? in vich time or month they offered the Admission Lateral Entry'...are ther any college for the same in bangalore..and what is the procedure???

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required for admission in City College of Commerce? What is the overall minimum percentage required?
  2. What is the basic eligibility criteria to get job in MNCs?
  3. Eligibility to get job in MNC companies after final year BCA with 79%?
  4. Am I eligible to get job in Accenture without scoring 60% in Graduation being an MCA final year student?
  5. Minimum marks required to get admission in government colleges of Pune for graduation?
  6. Should I have to appear in IIT-JAM to secure Lateral MCA admission in IIT? Minimum percentage required in BCA to join?
  7. What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in USA? -- [New]
  8. What qualities are needed for doing job in Infosys?
  9. Minimum marks or percentage required to get admission in B.Sc Chemistry at PU Chandigarh?
  10. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation for admission in B.Ed program?
  11. Minimum percentage required in all the subjects of B.Sc and overall percentage required to take admission in MCA course?
  12. What is the TCS placement eligibility criteria?
  13. Minimum Percentage of marks required to get admission for Biotechnology course? What is the required qualification for this?
  14. Minimum marks and percentage required to get admission in presidency college with BSc in Chemistry(Hons)? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the minimum percentage required for applying and admission
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Infosys Off-Campus Drive if secured 78% in 10th, 59.10% in Intermediate, 59.94% in BCA and 76% in MCA?
  17. How much minimum percentage of marks is required in 12th for taking admission in law schools?
  18. What is the minimum percentage required in Graduation to enrol for M.Sc Chemistry course?
3rd October 2016, 01:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage marks required for getting lateral admission in B.Arch?

Sorry, to say that lateral entry admissions are not offered in B.Arch course. Admissions in B.Arch course are offered only in first year but, not in second year even for candidates who have completed Diploma course. You need to appear in NATA examination after completion of your Diploma course to get admission in B.Arch course. Based on your NATA examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in the particular college for pursuing B.Arch course.
3rd October 2016, 10:09 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage marks required for getting lateral admission in B.Arch?

Candidates those who are seeking for admission in B.Arch through lateral entry process after the completion of Diploma course, must score 60% of marks in the Diploma course to be eligible for the B.Arch course.
So, you must score above 60% of marks in your Diploma in Architecture.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?