15th July 2017, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Best colleges of Australia to study Masters in Catering Technology and Culinary Arts? How to get study visa?

Sir, I am a student of Bachelor of Catering Technology and Culinary Arts and now wanted to study Masters from Australia. Please suggest me best colleges for it? How to get study visa?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges for PG in Culinary arts after graduation in Hotel management and Catering for a career in Bakery? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List best institutes for Culinary and Catering courses?
  3. Number of candidates selected for Bachelor in Catering Technology & Culinary Arts course in Culinary Academy of India?
  4. How many students are selected for Bachelor's degree in catering Technology and Culinary Arts from Culinary Academy of India?
  5. List of courses and colleges to study in Australia? Cost to get study visa?
  6. Which country is best for Masters in Fine Arts among Australia, Canada and New Zealand? Process to get study visa?
  7. Can I get study visa of Canada after 6 bands in IELTS?
  8. List of colleges where we can apply for masters in Culinary Arts?
  9. How to study Diploma in Culinary Arts from government colleges? -- [New]
  10. Application procedure for Masters in Culinary Arts from Canada?
  11. When the Culinary Academy of India will conduct entrance exam for post graduation in Culinary Arts?
  12. Which is the college of hotel management course college in India?
  13. Possibility to get study visa of Australia if scored 59% in 12th?
  14. Eligibility to apply for Education Visa to study Post Graduation in Canada/Australia for undergraduate student?
  15. Can I apply for study visa to study degree course at Australia if got 56.5% in 12th? Which course will better for me?
  16. Am I eligible to get visa for Australia to study after completion of IELTS with 5.5 band?
  17. Process to apply for study Visa of Australia as per my IELTS score?
  18. Chances to get study visa of Melbourne or Queensland if got 55% in 12th and 6 bands in IELTS?
22nd July 2017, 07:53 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best colleges of Australia to study Masters in Catering Technology and Culinary Arts? How to get study visa?

Initially, you will only be required to have a high school diploma or GED to get into a culinary program, as well as some basic academic requirements. If the program is more selective, you may be asked to take a test of your culinary knowledge, or to prove that you’ve had some experience in the kitchen. The visa process can take several months, and it requires a lot of official documentation and interviews. Be sure to allow enough time to navigate the process before you are set to begin your studies.
Here are the top listed universities in Australia
Federation University of Australia
Canberra Institute of Technology (CIT)
University of New South Wales – UNSW
Charles Darwin University
University of New Castle
22nd July 2017, 08:27 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best colleges of Australia to study Masters in Catering Technology and Culinary Arts? How to get study visa?

Initially, you will only be required to have a high school diploma or GED to get into a culinary program, as well as some basic academic requirements. If the program is more selective, you may be asked to take a test of your culinary knowledge, or to prove that you’ve had some experience in the kitchen. The visa process can take several months, and it requires a lot of official documentation and interviews. Be sure to allow enough time to navigate the process before you are set to begin your studies. Here are the top listed universities in Australia
Federation University of Australia
Canberra Institute of Technology (CIT)
University of New South Wales – UNSW
Charles Darwin University
University of New Castle
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?