9th May 2017, 02:29 PM
RANJITHJOHNBRITTOM

BCA graduate who is post graduate in History is eligible for UGC NET? Any problem at the time of job?

Good after noon sir(or) madam. I am RANJITH. I have completed my ug in BCA. And also completed pg in history, i am eligible for UGC NET? Will there be any problem to get a job? Please reply...!

9th May 2017, 07:15 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: BCA graduate who is post graduate in History is eligible for UGC NET? Any problem at the time of job?

If you have completed your post graduation with 55% or above marks from a recognized university then you are eligible for UGC NET exam. Candidates who have completed their post graduation with minimum of 55% marks are eligible for UGC NET exam. Thanks
9th May 2017, 11:53 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BCA graduate who is post graduate in History is eligible for UGC NET? Any problem at the time of job?

NET refers to National Eligibility Test and same is held by CBSE on the behalf of UGC for recruitment of assistant professor and junior research fellowship ( JRFs ).

The minimum educational qualification requirement for appearing in NET is a Master's degree i.e; post graduate degree in any discipline with at least 55% aggregate ( 50% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST and PWD category ) from a recognized university.

Now as far as you are concerned about the importance of subject at graduation level for appearing in NET then I would like to let you know that there is no such importance and what that matters is the subject at the post graduation level which must be one of the subjects among the list mentioned in the list provided official link of NET.

For more details about NET you can refer to the link www.cbsenet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?