5th September 2014, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

List of Post Diploma courses in Mechanical Engineering?

I'm a student of diploma Mech. Engg. Give me some list of post diploma course on Mech. Engg. /someone please do inform me in detailed manner?

8th September 2014, 11:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Post Diploma courses in Mechanical Engineering?

The best option for you will be to go for B.Tech through lateral entry exam, which will give you direct admission into 2nd year of Engineering course. You have to appear for entrance exam to get admission into 2nd year. For getting admission in top college, you should be very well prepared for it.

There is another option for you in the form of AMIE which is also equivalent to Engineering Graduation. The good thing about this course it that this is like a correspondence engineering course and you don't have to attend any classes for it. You can do your study on your own or join some coaching classes for studies. You can also do job on the basis of Diploma in Engineering and do AMIE along with it.

You can also apply for jobs on the basis of your Diploma course. There are many government jobs available for you and the selection will be based on the entrance exam and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?