15th April 2015, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Top Polytechnic colleges which offer Architecture Diploma course in India? Entrance exam to get admission?

Hello,
I would like to know for doing Diploma course
in Architecture which entrance exam is there?
And also tell me about the top Polytechnic colleges
in all over India.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. List of top colleges of Architecture?
  2. Documents needed for admission in Diploma of Architecture? Top 10 colleges for pursuing Diploma in architecture?
  3. List of colleges and eligibility criteria for Diploma in Architecture course? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  4. List of colleges which offer Architecture Diploma course in Telangana? Entrance exam to do this Diploma course?
  5. What is the diploma entrance process in architecture branch after ITI in draughtman civil?
  6. What is the diploma entrance process in architecture branch after ITI in draughtman civil?
  7. Diploma Colleges in India: Admission Procedures, Forms, Polytechnic? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Admission procedure of top 10 colleges in India and in USA or top ranked colleges worldwide? What to do to get admission in top ranked colleges in India and Abroad?
  9. Can i take admission in Architecture after taking admission in Civil Engineering Diploma(Polytechnic)?
  10. What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria for pursuing MBA form Top College in India or Abroad?
  11. Is the ranking for AIEEE Architecture exam and AIEEE engineering exam done separately? What rank is considered to be good for admission in top Architecture colleges across India?
  12. Admission Procedure for MBA course in top 10 Colleges in India? What is the role of 10th and 12th standard for getting admission to MBA? Fee structure for this course in top most colleges?
  13. List of colleges which offer Architecture Diploma course in Gujarat? Procedure to get admission?
  14. Can I do D.Pharmacy after BSc Physical Science?
  15. List of colleges which offer Architecture Diploma course on 10th basis in Maharashtra?
  16. Which colleges offer Lateral entry in engineering for diploma holders in Chandigarh and other states?
  17. List of Distance colleges offering Diploma in Architecture course in India?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Architecture Diploma course?
21st April 2015, 01:04 AM
Forumexpert
Member+

Default Re: Top Polytechnic colleges which offer Architecture Diploma course in India? Entrance exam to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I would like to know for doing Diploma course
in Architecture which entrance exam is there?
And also tell me about the top Polytechnic colleges
in all over India.
Thank you.
The admission process to the Diploma in Architecture varies Institution to Institution. Normally, Diploma Institutions selected the candidates through entrance exam performance or some may select candidates based on the 10th standard board exam marks. I suggest you to visit the respective university directly get more details regarding the admission process.

List of Architecture polytechnic colleges in India:

1. Government polytechnic college
Address: Bibi Wala Road,
Bathinda, Punjab
Phone no: (0164)2246394

2.Government Polytechnic college
Address: Ambala City- Chandigarh Road
Ambala, Haryana
Phone no: (0171)2443222.

3. Gautam Girls Polytechnic
Address: Ward No:10 Hamirpur,
Himachal pradesh
Phone No: 9818010420

4. ACN college of Polytechnic
Address: ACN city, Kasimpur power House road, Aligarh,
Uttar Pradesh
Phone No: 9456618910
15th June 2023, 09:17 PM
Mythreyi1990

Default Re: Top Polytechnic colleges which offer Architecture Diploma course in India? Entrance exam to get admission?

ACN college of polytechnic

Gautam girls polytechnic

Government polytechnic colleges....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?