18th April 2017, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

What can I do after completion of diploma engineering if my dream is to join the Air Force?

Hi Sir/Mam, Good morning. My self prajapati sandip, I am reach at diploma 6th semester mechanical. My dream is going in Air force, but my problem is Medical, so I have failed in medical test. What can I do after diploma engineering? Can you please give me some useful tips to follow and achieve my dream? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Indian Air Force after Computer Engineering Diploma?
  2. What is the procedure followed to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. What should I study further after completion of 12th to join Indian Air Force?
  4. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma in computer engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I join the Indian Air Force after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? How can I join the Air Force?
  6. Can I join Air Force after completion of E&C diploma course with distinction?
  7. What is the procedure followed to join Air Force after completion of diploma course?
  8. Is it a good option to join Air Force after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  9. Am I eligible to join Indian Air force after diploma in IT?
  10. How can I join Indian Army, Navy or Air Force after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  11. Am I eligible to join Air Force after completion of diploma in Information technology?
  12. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma?
  13. What can I do to join Indian Air Force after Diploma engineering?
  14. Can I appear in NDA exam being a 20 years old Diploma Metallurgical student? Procedure to join Indian Air Force on Diploma basis?
  15. Can girls join Indian Air Force after completion of Diploma IT?
  16. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  17. How can I join Indian Air Force after Diploma Engineering?
  18. How should I join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure?
18th April 2017, 01:53 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: What can I do after completion of diploma engineering if my dream is to join the Air Force?

You can join the Indian Air force right after completion of your diploma engineering for the post of group-X technical trade. The candidate should have completed his 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as the main subject and should have scored a minimum of 60% in 10+2 from a recognized board of education. The candidate should be the citizen of India and should be unmarried male. The height of the candidate should not be less than 160 Cm's. The age of the candidate should be in between 17-20 years. The candidate will be selected on the basis of written exam followed by personal interview and medical and physical test. The candidate needs to appear and qualify all the exam in order to serve the nation as an Indian Air force Army.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?