2nd March 2017, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

What type of diploma course is required to apply for Bank PO exam?

What type of diploma is required for the bank PO exam? Basic or BCA or any other? Can you please give me the minimum criteria which is followed for the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me with the information soon. Thanks!

3rd March 2017, 07:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of diploma course is required to apply for Bank PO exam?

For bank PO a degree in any discipline is required not a diploma. You need to have graduation qualification to become eligible for exams like IBPS PO and SBI PO.

You need working knowledge of computers. You don't need any computer related qualification with certificate for bank PO exams. Just make sure you know how to work on computer.
3rd March 2017, 07:51 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Basically any qualification which is equivalent to Diploma course is not at all eligible to apply for Bank PO (Probationary Officer) Examination. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in Bank PO recruitment is as follows.

>> You must have completed Graduation or Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> You must have successfully passed qualifying examination and there is no certain minimum percentage required to be eligible.

>> So I suggest you to pursue Graduation after completion of Diploma course, in order to be eligible.
3rd March 2017, 10:22 PM
AshitaBanerjee

A Bacherlor's degree is the minimum qualification needed to sit for the banking examination. Professional qualification and relevant experience are a must if you want a higher officer post. You must be a citizen of India.
5th March 2017, 12:20 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What type of diploma is required for the bank PO exam? Basic or BCA or any other? Can you please give me the minimum criteria which is followed for the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me with the information soon. Thanks!
Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam.

Diploma degree doesn't require for Bank PO exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?