30th March 2016, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Whether seats are available in NIT and IIT through LEET for Diploma holders?

Hello Sir,
I want to ask that whether seats are available in NIT and IIT for Diploma holders if they will go through LEET? Please let me know about this asap.

4th April 2016, 08:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether seats are available in NIT and IIT through LEET for Diploma holders?

NITs and IITs don't offer admission through LEET because there isn't any lateral entry seats available in these institutes. There is only JEE Main and Advanced for admission in first year only.

Hence, if you want to get admission in IIT or NIT then you need to appear for JEE Main and Advanced. Only good rank can get you admission.
5th April 2016, 09:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether seats are available in NIT and IIT through LEET for Diploma holders?

No, there will not be any seats for Diploma holders in NIT and IIT even if they qualify LEET examination. NIT and IIT does not offer Lateral Entry admission in B.Tech course. Only candidates who have pursued 12th standard with PCM stream and those who have appeared, qualified and secured top 1,50,000 rank in JEE Main and Advance examination are eligible to get admission in NIT and IIT. So, being a Diploma holder, you are not eligible to get admission in NIT and IIT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?