10th October 2016, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Age criteria to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank? Margin of this Education Loan?

Can I know the age criteria to apply an Education Loan in Andhra Bank? I want to get an Education Loan from this Bank. So, please tell me the age criteria and loan margin also.

13th October 2016, 09:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age criteria to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank? Margin of this Education Loan?

There is no age criteria required to apply for an Education loan in Andhra Bank. If you have secured admission in an eligible course in a recognised institution then, you are eligible to apply for an Education loan in Andhra Bank irrespective of age criteria. For an education loan to study in Abroad, you should be at least 17 years and not more than 35 years of age. The margin of the education loan is Nil up to Rs. 4,00,000/- and it is 15% for above Rs. 4,00,000/-.
13th October 2016, 10:11 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age criteria to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank? Margin of this Education Loan?

The eligibility criteria for sanction of Education loan from Andhra Bank is as below:

*Student must be an Indian citizen and if Non resident Indian then he must have valid passport.

*Student must have secured admission in educational institute through common entrance test based on merit. You must have proof of rank list or merit list in that examination. Where admission is done on basis of percentage, minimum percentage of marks is 65%.

*If you have done 10+2 and then seeking admission in any professional course then at that age, you are eligible to apply for Education loan. There is no such age defined by Andhra bank.

Andhra Bank Education Loan More details if needed .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?