19th June 2017, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get an education loan for doing B.Pharma with one year drop after 12th?

I want to know that can i get educational loan for B.Pharma? after completing class 12th I dropped one year for the preparation of NEET since i belong to general category i am not eligible for medical seat according to my marks. hence I decided to do B.Pharma I need educational loan to complete this course. Can I get educational loan? Am I eligible?

23rd June 2017, 11:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get an education loan for doing B.Pharma with one year drop after 12th?

If you have got confirmed admission in a recognized college, then surely you will be eligible for education loan. Just make sure you have collateral security or guarantor to support your loan.

Therefore, one year gap will not be a concerned. All you need is a guarantor to support your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?