17th December 2016, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get scholarship with 78% marks in MP board?

Am I eligible to get scholarship with 78% marks in MP board? Can you please guide me with the complete information soon as possible? Awaiting to get the response soon as possible as I need to apply for the course soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  2. What are the various scholarship available for doing aeronautical engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to get scholarship with 78% marks in MP board?
  4. Am I eligible for scholarship if I have got 74.1% marks in 10th CBSE board?
  5. Am I eligible to get any scholarship if I have scored 92% marks in 12th Gujarat board?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for scholarship after scoring 75% in UK board? If yes, how and when to fill the scholarship form?
  7. Scholarship for 12th CBSE Board passed SC student who has secured 78.12% marks?
  8. Am I eligible for inspire scholarship after completion of 12th with 86 percentage marks in UP board?
  9. Am I eligible to get scholarship if I have scored 75% marks in BSEB?
  10. Is it possible for me to get scholarship for doing B.Tech if I have scored 88% cut off marks in PCM?
  11. What should I do to get scholarship if I have scored 81% marks in 12th HP board?
  12. Am I eligible for getting the scholarship after completion of 12th with 85.4% marks overall?
  13. How much scholarship is offered under PSEB board?
  14. Am I eligible to get a scholarship after scoring 87.8 percentage marks in 12th non medical from HBSE board? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion of madhyamik hindi exam with 88 percentage marks?
  16. Am I eligible to get scholarship after scoring 83% marks in 12th board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to get any scholarship after completion of 12th standard with 93 percentage marks from West Bengal Board?
  18. Am I eligible to get study scholarship after completion of 12th with 71 percentage marks in MP board?
16th November 2017, 12:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get scholarship with 78% marks in MP board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to get scholarship with 78% marks in MP board? Can you please guide me with the complete information soon as possible? Awaiting to get the response soon as possible as I need to apply for the course soon. Thank you!

Yes, you are eligible to apply for various scholarships after scoring 78% marks in MP Board. There are some scholarships offered by the Madhya Pradesh Government. You can find the details in the State Scholarship Portal. State Scholarship Portal Madhya Pradesh website link is given Click Here. Apart from this there are some other scholarships also available for you. They are

Indiabulls Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

Amar Ujala Foundation - Official Website

Siemens Scholarship - Official Website

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?