28th December 2016, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Which bank is good to apply for an education loan in Jamia Nagar, Delhi to do Ph.D from abroad?

Hello sir, I have completed M.Sc Agriculture and want to do Ph.D in same stream from abroad. Please tell me which bank is good to apply for an education loan in Jamia Nagar, Delhi?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan to study PhD in Microbiology in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Should I apply for Education Loan from other Bank to study MS in Abroad if pursuing B.Tech through a Bank Education Loan?
  3. Processing fee of Dhanlaxmi Bank Education Loan scheme to study Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in Abroad?
  5. Which bank has good track record of offering education loan to study abroad?
  6. Can I get extension in ICICI Education Loan for doing PhD in India having done MAster's from UK?
  7. Possibility to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs for travelling and living expenses for PhD candidate of Abroad?
  8. Can I get Education Loan to study PhD in Microbiology in Abroad?
  9. Which bank is good to take an education loan to study UG course at abroad?
  10. Can I apply for an Education Loan without any property mortgage for brother's Abroad studies?
  11. Applicable bank interest rates on education loan to study in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Whether Bank restrict to work part time under an Education Loan scheme in case of study Abroad?
  13. Should I have to pay the loan amount for decades under Education Loan scheme?
  14. Whether Bank offers an Education Loan 2nd time to study in Abroad?
  15. How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can Bank verify and declare education loan amount to the college in case of study Abroad?
  17. Education Loan scheme to study PhD in Abroad?
  18. Interest rate charges under State Bank of Patiala Education Loan for MS course in Abroad? Eligibility to apply?

31st December 2016, 04:45 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which bank is good to apply for an education loan in Jamia Nagar, Delhi to do Ph.D from abroad?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies. You can definitely pursue PhD from abroad and take education loan to meet its expense. There are many banks which offer education loan for higher studies. The list of banks is attached below for your kind reference. You should opt for the bank which is near your residence and preferably where you have an account or good contacts.
Attached Files
File Type: docx List of banks.docx(11.4 KB, 3 views)

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?