9th November 2016, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Which Bank offer lowest interest rates against an Education Loan to study MBBS in Bengaluru?

I live in Bengaluru and I want to apply Bank Education Loan for my MBBS course. Can I know which Bank has lowest interest rates? I want to do MBBS in Bengaluru only.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  2. Which all banks offer lowest interest rates against education loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Should I apply for Education Loan in United Bank of India to study MBBS? Interest rates charged against Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of Banks which offer Education Loan at low interest rates to study B.Tech in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Interest rates charges under Citi Bank Education Loan scheme for MBBS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs to study M.Pharmacy course? Interest rates charge against Education Loan?
  12. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MBA in India at cheapest Interest Rates? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Interest rates charge against Education Loan in Indian Bank to study in B.Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of upto Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study MBA through CMAT?
  15. Interest rates charged by banks against Education Loan to study MBBS in AIIMS? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs with lowest interest rates to study MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of Banks along with the with Interest rates offering Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
11th November 2016, 08:05 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Bank offer lowest interest rates against an Education Loan to study MBBS in Bengaluru?

Almost all banks have same rate of interest owing to the orders from Reserve Bank of India. The rate of interest is usually regulated by the Reserve Bank of India, hence most of the banks especially the public sector banks have similar rate of interest. However, State Bank of India offers the lowest rate of interest as it offers 1℅lesser rate of interest than the interest charged by other banks. But it has stricter terms and conditions of education loan as compared to other banks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?