14th December 2016, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for an education loan at SBI if, already taken education loan?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Sc Biotechnology and want to do M.Sc Biotechnology. I have already taken an education loan from SBI. Please tell me can I apply further for an education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  2. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  3. Rules and regulations to apply for an education loan at SBI? Current interest rate of SBI for an education loan to study in Abroad?
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan again from SBI for study M.Tech if haven't paid the amount which was taken for B.Tech?
  5. How long does it takes for approval application form of an education loan from SBI?
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  7. What kind of securities are required to apply for SBI education loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Possibility to get an education loan if already have taken personal loan? Terms and condition for it? -- [New]
  9. Can SBI give an education loan to study BA LLB from Chitkara University?
  10. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  11. Should I have to pay the loan amount for decades under Education Loan scheme?
  12. Details of SBI Education Loan scheme for Orphans?
  13. How can I get education loan if have no mortgage to show? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to get education loan for studying in BITS Pilani?
  15. List of best Banks to apply for an Education Loan to study MS in UK?
  16. Whole criteria to apply for an education loan at SBI if already cancelled it due to demonetization?
  17. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  18. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
15th December 2016, 11:48 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for an education loan at SBI if, already taken education loan?

You can get another education loan from State bank of India if you fulfill any one criteria:

*You have full paid all amount of previous education loan which you have taken for Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology.

*Or, you are paying installment of loan repayment at right intervals without late fees. This ensures that customer is trust worthy and your credibility will be good for sanction of another education loan.

So, you can apply for another education loan from SBI for M.Sc provided you meet any of criteria.
15th December 2016, 07:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for an education loan at SBI if, already taken education loan?

Normally, the same bank won't consider your application for another education loan, if there is any previous unpaid loan on you. You need to start repaying it as soon as possible, then only you can expect to get the next loan.

If you have got a decent job after course completion and earning a handsome salary, then chances of another loan will be better. If you are still looking for studies after studying on an education loan, then it might be a bit difficult.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?