15th March 2016, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Is my friend eligible to become a guarantor for my brother's Education Loan?

Hello,
I'm a System Engineer fresher, working in Wipro Technologies from the last 5 months. My brother needs an Education Loan upto Rs. 6.5 Lacs. I have one friend and he is staying from the last three years in Bangalore. His net pay is Rs. 18000 per month. Is he eligible as a guarantor?

Related Questions:
  1. Guarantor is eligible to get Education Loan for studying MBBS?
  2. Eligibility to get Education Loan against property without a guarantor?
  3. Can my father become a guarantor against an Education Loan if I am a married woman?
  4. Whether a retired person is eligible to become a Guarantor for Education Loan of upto Rs. 7.75 Lacs? Is it necessary to submit any document for a Guarantor?
  5. Whether a 3rd Party Guarantor must be an Account Holder of Bank for taking Education Loan? Is documents necessary to show by the Guarantor? A retired person can be a Guarantor?
  6. What is the role of a Guarantor to apply for Bank Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Who is Third Party Guarantor in Bank Education Loan scheme?
  8. Can my brother become a guarantor against an Education Loan if my father is unemployed? -- [New]
  9. Is it possible to show Brother-in-Law's IT file as a guarantor instead of father to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  10. How can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 4.5 Lacs to study B.Tech without security and guarantor?
  11. Whether Bank pressurize guarantor for repayment of Education Loan?
  12. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA without any Guarantor being an Orphan?
  13. Education Loan to study in a Business School without a guarantor?
  14. Whether my father can become Guarantor for Education Loan if my brother is studying MBA through Education Loan?
  15. Is it possible to make my Brother-In-Law a guarantor against an education loan if my father died?
  16. Is it possible to present my Brother-In-Law as a Guarantor to apply for Education Loan due to my father's death?
  17. What are the benefits of applying for an Education Loan against a guarantor?
  18. Can I get Education Loan to study M.Tech without guarantor being an employee of Infosys?
20th March 2016, 11:30 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is my friend eligible to become a guarantor for my brother's Education Loan?

Yes, your friend is eligible to become a guarantor for your brother's education loan since he has stable income source. He must be willing to become the guarantor and should cooperate with the bank complying with its terms and conditions and completing all the necessary norms as per bank's instructions and providing the necessary documents as per bank's orders.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?