14th July 2017, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Chances to get an education loan in 7th semester of BE?

Hello sir, I have completed 6th semester of BE Mechanical stream successfully and due to financial crisis I want to apply for an education loan. Is there any chance to get education loan in 7th semester? What should I do?

Related Questions:
15th July 2017, 04:39 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get an education loan in 7th semester of BE?

Yes, you can apply for Education loan for fees of final year of Bachelor of Technology. Either you can apply online at Vidya Lakshmi Portal or offline through banks. Banks will ask for following documents for sanction of education loan:

>>Academic certificates upto sixth semesters.

>>Income certificate of parents.

>>PAN card of student and parent.

>>Proof of Residence.

>>Loan Letter from College.

>>Detailed Fee structure of last year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?