12th July 2016, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Income Tax limit to get an Education Loan for SC students?

Hi,
I have an ITR of above Rs. 3.5 Lacs. My daughter want to study B.Tech. I just want to know what is the Income limit to get an Education Loan from any Bank specially for SC students? Please answer me immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to claim Income Tax Deduction if pay interest at the beginning against Education Loan?
  2. How much amount to be claimed in Income Tax Rebate against an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs?
  3. Can I get any benefit in Income Tax against Education Loan to study in Abroad?
  4. Is it possible to get an Education Loan without Income Tax Return and Home registration proofs?
  5. Whether Income Tax File is necessary to apply for Education Loan to study MDS?
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs without Income Tax Return?
  7. Can I get concession in an Education loan if my father is a tax paying Government employee?
  8. Eligibility to become Income Tax Officer after B.Com and CS professional programme? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Newzealand if my father doesn't have Income Tax file?
  10. Documents required to apply for an education loan for a private employee who is not an Income Tax payer? -- [New]
  11. Is it mandatory to show an Income Tax Return to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in Australia?
  12. What steps should be taken after BBM in order to become a Sales tax or Income tax officer?
  13. How can I claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my father for my brother’s education?
  14. How can I claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my father for my brother’s education?
  15. How to claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan of my brother taken by my father?
  16. What to do if officer demanded last 2 year’s form 16 from Employer or last 2 Year’s Income Tax Returns and last 2 Year’s Certified Financial Statements for an education loan?
  17. Is it possible to present my Brother-In-Law as a Guarantor to apply for Education Loan due to my father's death?
  18. Can I get Tax Rebate against Education Loan if paying interest of Rs. 12947 per month?
15th July 2016, 11:21 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Income Tax limit to get an Education Loan for SC students?

There is no income limit as such for education loan unlike other loan. The education loan is more focused at the student's statistics rather than income of the household. Your daughter can definitely opt for education loan and you can become co-borrower of the loan. She needs to get admission call from a recognized institute and comply with the terms and conditions to get the education loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?