9th November 2017, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Do the government of Jharkhand provide education loan for SC students on a nominal interest rate?

Sir, I belongs to Sc family of Jharkhand state and willing to do degree course with the help of education loan. Please tell me do the government providing education loan for SC students on nominal rate?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get education loan to study Marine Engineering? Procedure to get education loan at, least interest rate?
  2. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate?
  3. Does Bandhan bank provide education loan for higher studies?
  4. Government schemes in Gujarat for a girl to provide education loan in subsidized interest rate?
  5. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is Education Loan available for 10th pass students? Which bank is best to take student loan at lower interest rate?
  7. Which bank offers hassle free education loan smoothly? Interest rate chart for it?
  8. What are the effects of demonetization on interest rate of education loan of all government banks?
  9. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  10. Chances to repay the education loan amount before completion of course? How much amount I can get as remittance?
  11. What is rate of interest of Education Loan? On what basis it is applied?
  12. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  13. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  14. Affect of GST on interest rate of Education loan?
  15. How much amount of education loan SBI provide at 9.5% interest rate?
  16. Concession in interest rate on pre-closure of Education Loan?
  17. From when should I start repayment of my Education Loan taken against B.Tech course? Latest Education Loan rate of interest?
  18. Interest rates in Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for BTech course? -- [New]
16th November 2017, 08:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do the government of Jharkhand provide education loan for SC students on a nominal interest rate?

For education loan subsidy state government has no concern and they can only provide your scholarship based on your financial position. Only central government provides subsidy for education loan.

Hence, just make sure you submit the income certificate for education loan at the bank branch. Subsidy is limited to a specific income group people only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?