9th November 2017, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

How to avail education loan from Bank of India to study in China? Can I get whole amount in one time?

Hello Sir, I am an Indian student and want to pursue MS Mechanical from China. Please tell me how to avail education loan from Bank of India for it? Can I get whole amount in one time?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Criteria to get high amount education loan for Pilot training in London? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get a Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12.5 Lacs to study Integrated BBA & MBA in IIPM, Pune? List of Banks offering an Education Loan of this amount?
  4. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?
  5. Education loan procedure for BHM course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Disbursement process of Education Loan amount in Bank of India?
  7. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  8. Maximum amount to get an Education Loan from Union Bank of India?
  9. How much maximum education loan amount one can get from Bank of India for Abroad studies?
  10. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  11. Whether bank will sell my house in auction if unable to repay back the loan amount on time?
  12. Does Bandhan bank provide education loan for higher studies?
  13. Maximum amount to get under UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme to study MS in Abroad? -- [New]
  14. Repayment maximum time of Education Loan amount after completing course?
  15. Should I apply for a Personal Loan of Rs. 1.75 Lacs to study MBA if already pre-approved Education Loan of the remaining amount?
  16. Is LIC Policy acceptable against Collateral Security under Central Bank of India Education Loan Scheme?
  17. When I have to repay an Education Loan amount if apply from a Public Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How much maximum loan amount UBI can sanction for studying MS Abroad?
16th November 2017, 08:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to avail education loan from Bank of India to study in China? Can I get whole amount in one time?

You need to first confirm admission at the said college and then apply for the education loan at the nearest bank branch. Banks will conduct a background check and verification before giving you education loan.

The amount will be disbursed by the bank as per the requirement of the college and hostel fee. The whole amount will not be disbursed in one go.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?