23rd October 2017, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to continue studies in Engineering after joining Indian Army? Which type of facilities are available? Can I get any scholarship?

Sir, I am 12th with Science holder and serving in Indian Army. I wish to know that can I continue my studies in Engineering? Which type of facilities available for study? Can I get any scholarship?

16th November 2017, 08:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to continue studies in Engineering after joining Indian Army? Which type of facilities are available? Can I get any scholarship?

It will depend on Indian Army to grant you any permission for studying. You can make a request to your commanding officer about it, if the course is in regular mode.

For distance mode courses, there is not much problem and you can do it in your spare time and appear for exam by taking leave.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?